Here are just a few of the most frequently asked questions about our services at K Wellness Center. Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you don’t see here.
What is FSM (Frequency Specific Microcurrent)
FSM therapy is the use of specific minute amounts of electrical current which stimulate cells to create ATP or “cell energy.” When this occurs your body becomes capable of using this self-healing energy to speed up and necessary corrections in damaged tissue. When the body is injured, the cells are more resistant to electrical input. This called reduced capacitance. Microcurrent therapy improves cell capacitance allowing for healing to take place.
When the body is injured, the cells are more resistant to electrical input. This is called reduced capacitance. Microcurrent therapy improves cell capacitance allowing the following to occur. The FSM techniques have been documented:
• Successfully treat acute and chronic pain relief
• Reduce inflammatory chemicals (Cytokines) in the blood
• Increases the (beta endorphin) levels
• Increases the production of ATP by 500%
• Boosts protein synthesis by 70%
• Accelerates healing of acute injuries by 200%
• Repair the regulation of nerve tissue
• Boosts immune function
• Provides specific organ/system benefits
• Restore depleted adrenal function- in stress and “anxiety” burn out.
• Increasing the healing and traumatic wounds; reduced bruising and swelling
What is Growth Factor Cream?
Growth factor cream is an all-natural blend moisturizer. Used in conjunction with your own collagen and growth factors from your own blood to create a custom skin cream just for you.
What is PRP/PRF wound healing
PRP/PRF wound healing is the process of removing the collagen, and growth factor from your own blood to produce a membrane to be placed over a non-healing open wound. This contains the patient’s own concentrated platelets, leukocytes, and growth factors. PRP/PRF wound healing is used to treat open wounds, bed sores, diabetic ulcers, oral surgery, and orthopedic surgery. A PRP/PRF membrane lasts about 5-7 days and is useable once processed for about eight hours.
*Disclaimer: We do not diagnosis any patient. We treat the symptoms you would like to improve and what your Primary Care physician recommends for you individually.